12.03.2007

Baby boy got a haircut


Isn't he just the cutest? We were trying to hold off until after his birthday for his first haircut, but it just got to be too much. My Diesel looks like such a little boy and not a baby with his haircut. I'm finding it really hard to believe that he'll be turning a year old in 11 days! Where did the time go?

Speaking of which...I am a terrible blogger! Thanksgiving came and I never even came close to attempting to post anything. Worse...I took 1 picture the entire holiday! What is wrong with me? I'm going to lose that mom of the year award yet. HA!

We had a bustling house full of people for Thanksgiving, including my 89-year-old grandmother. It was so good to have her here although I'm sure she was glad to be staying with my MIL so she could get away from the gaggle of kids that inhabited our house and actually get some rest.

Happy Anniversay to us!

K-man and I celebrated six years of wedded bliss on the 24th. Seems hard to believe, huh? Feels like just yesterday we were getting married. Still, here we are 2 beautiful kids and 6 years later. And...in case you didn't know, I married one magnificent man. I don't know how I would ever make it without him. I am thankful to God everyday for the gift He has given me in my partner in this crazy life. He often drives me nuts, but he more often keeps me sane and there hasn't been a day go by that he hasn't made me laugh. I pray that I'm as half as good to him as he is to me.

Knock, knock

Who's there?

Christmas!

Aaaahhhhhh! Heaven help me! When did it become December? I haven't done a lick of shopping. Not one gift. This is stressing me because I usually already have presents wrapped and under the tree by now. Oh well, I guess it'll get done. Sometime...

3 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh, he is so cute and looking like such a little man! I just want to pick him up and smooch those cheeks. Hee hee I am such a gramma! :)

Congrats on your anniversary, love to hear good positive marriage stories.

Anonymous said...

Nonna loves that face and those big, big eyes.

And mama loves to hear the positive, beautiful things her daughter says about the man God has given her to share her life with. I pray he also knows how blessed he is to have a wife who looks for and appreciates the good things they have together. Your focus on the good things is such a blessing to me. I love you.

marianne said...

Hey hun!!! i was wondering where you disappeared to ... says she that was offline for a MONTH!!!! note the WAS though LOL!!! so sorry to hear about your daddy, hope all is much better real soon!

The diesel-man is looking super cute with the haircut!

hugs to you!