11.20.2007

K-Man comes home today!!!

Can I just tell you how excited our household is that Daddy is coming home today? It's been a very, very long week without him. Don't think I've ever missed him this much when he's traveled during the season. He has missed the kids something fierce, too, so some quality Daddy/kid time is in order. Now, I just need to clean the house some before he gets home.

Good news...the Baylor Bears won the Paradise Jam tourney in St. Thomas (you know, where K-Man has been roughing it on his week away)! This may not mean much to many of you, but it's exciting stuff for us! Makes his job a lot more fun when we win.

I cannot believe that Thanksgiving is Thursday. We'll be making our last run to good ol' HEB tonight for groceries. My sister, her two kids, and my grandmother will arrive tomorrow evening and then Nae has to run back up to Dallas on Thanksgiving Day to pick up Mike at the airport. Please pray for no delays and a smooth trip for him.

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Yeah!! I know how happy you are to have him home :)

Enjoy your Thanksgiving and yes sending Prayers for a safe trip!

Scraps of Bev said...

Hi Leslie....Have a Happy and great Thanksgiving Day!

Love & Hugs
Bev