11.10.2007

A couple of new LOs

I've posted a few new layouts (link is on the right). There's a page from Diesel's baptism and a couple from Halloween. I've been scrapping my booty off. Looks like I'll be getting more scrapping time in to starting next week. K-man leaves for the Virgin Islands on Wednesday. I know, I know...poor baby, right? However, it is work and he'll be gone a week and get home just in time to start getting Thanksgiving dinner ready.

Pook funny for the day

The Pookster has taken to saying "cool" and "totally awesome" as if we were still living in the 80s. And she says "totally awesome" like she stepped straight out of Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. It's a total trip! I asked her where she learned it (because we gave up saying that in the 80s) and she said she made it up! We may have to start calling her Al Gore. HA! Actually I think it comes from watching our copy of SchoolHouse Rock. She loves it! I'm posting her fave.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi! Leslie! *waves* I LOVE your layouts!! Totally bewdiful! I didn't comment on any (I know my bad) but they are just lovely! I love your kidlets, they are just adorable! Must confess that I don't get the youtube video though? LOL