5.06.2007

New banner

You like? I'm semi-pleased so it'll do for now. I really like the colors, but we'll see how long I keep it. HA!

Went for a yummy lunch at Pei Wei after church today. The Pookster got to pick where she wanted to eat for lunch. Bear in mind she is 3.5 years old and digs on Chinese food. She is her father's daughter. I ventured from my usual spicy chicken and went with Mongolian beef today. Soooo good!

Got in a nap, too. Felt fabulous although it would've been nice if Pook hadn't woken up before the Diesel. DH is at work trying to get his grades turned in. He had to do it today so he work uninterrupted in his office. A feat not possible during the regular work week. He should be home soon and then we'll scott over to his mom's for dinner. Have I mentioned my MIL yet? I have this saying about her that I won the lottery when it comes to MIL. She is terrific! Don't get me wrong I've done my fair share of complaining about her when we see her too often (DH is an only child so you see what I mean), but she's always game to keep the kids, a tremendous help when I need some kind of home improvement done and it's in the middle of basketball season, and just a general kind soul.

I need to get these last 3 CDs transfered on to the external. Ugh.

No comments: