5.11.2007

Sick baby & one helluva week

The Diesel apparently has some kind of virus. Sitter called today to say he was runing 101.5 and not eating. Now, for my son not to eat is a big deal. He's always game for a meal. Not usually the paranoid, let's run to the doctor for every little thing type...however, it was Friday afternoon and I didn't want the sweet boy to suffer through the weekend with an unchecked ear infection. Luckily, ears are clear and he's not even fussy. I've got great kids! (Remind me of that the next time my 3.5-going-on-13 year old tries my patience.)

K-Man is out with the ex-nanny/adopted daughter for drinks.

*Sidebar* -Given the whole Jude Law thing that probably didn't sound right. Janelle was our nanny for her final year of college. She was phenomenal with Pook and became just another member of the family. Tragically, her father passed away in March 06 and we became surrogate parents. I love this kid and would go to the ends of the earth for her.

I'm ready for them to come home. I'm hungry and they're brining Bueno. Think I'm going to scrap some while I'm waiting on them. Maybe I'll even post the finished products.

No comments: