9.12.2007

B...B...Bear

Bear, bubbles, balloon, boy, baseball, bat, beans...the list goes on and on. I got quite the education on all things that start with the letter B on our way to the grocery store yesterday. Our little Pookster is a sponge and soaking up so much new stuff at her new school. I am amazed at what she has learned in the few weeks since school started. She sings the Days of the Week song, the I Can Spell Red song, and their darling Following Directions song. Her name writing has improved and I'm floored at the things she knows now. My sweet little girl is thriving at school...

...and driving us batty at home. I'm praying this argumentative phase ends soon...very soon. I find my patience wearing extremely thin and I'm searching for the strength to endure it. She is still a loving and sweet as they come, but it seems as everything is a battle. God grant me wisdom to deal with it all.

Afternoon at home

I'm spending the afternoon at home today. Our daycare for the Diesel called and he was running a fever. I picked him and Pook up and came home. Thankfully, Diesel is no longer running that fever, just a snotty nose which could be attributed to his allergies and/or teething. He still hasn't cut a tooth yet. Nine months old on Friday and no toofers. Pook finally had one pop through the morning of her 9 month check up. Don't see one coming through for the Diesel by Friday.

A cold front has moved in and brought allergies with it and I'm pretty much miserable so an afternoon at home was just what the doctor ordered. Not such a bad deal, all in all.

No comments: