5.04.2007

Trying again

My first attempt at blogging absolutely sucked so I am now going to make a concerted effort to do a better job. Why did I fail so miserably the first time around? The reasons are many, but the main being that I got bogged down in the thought of how much personal stuff to post. I mean...my family (read Mom) could read this and what if I need to vent about her or use a curse word. Both have been known to happen. Then I realized I'm a 34 year old grown ass woman with a mind of her own. Voila! I'm back to blogging. Dear lord, I'm already sounding like a girl with mommy issues...so not what was intended. Anywho, Mom if you do read this you know I love you like no other and I'm missing you already.

Soooooo much has happened since I lasted posted. And I should hope so, it's been a friggin' year. K-man (that's my DH), Pook (the DD) and I welcomed Diesel into our family. He was born a toddler at 9 lbs. 2 oz. and 21 inches long on December 14, 2006 via c-section. Now he's dang near 5 months old, rolling over, laughing, and bringing so much joy to our lives. It's impossible to look at him and not smile. Just try it. The Pookster is the BEST big sister ever. (A title previously held by yours truly. It's true. Just ask my sister.) She is a nonstop chatterbox and is SO funny! Not a day goes by that we don't laugh at something she has done or said. I marvel at the little family we have and thank God every day for letting us borrow two angels from His chorus.

I'm still working full-time and still dreaming of being a WAHM mom. DH is still working insane hours and I'm still dreaming of a job that allows him more time for him and his family. Hey, a girl's got to dream, right?

I've picked up a new obsession...er, hobby. Digital scrapbooking. Lands, it's revolutionized my whole picture/memory preservation. I figured that since all our pics were digital these days it just makes sense. However, because our pics are all digital we have no new pics of Pook up in the house and poor Diesel doesn't even have one. Must get some pics printed and up. Soon.

In my daily perusal of the web, I came across this on one of the many digi-scrapping blogs I visit. It is a lot of fun and eerily dead on. Go get yours!

No comments: