6.17.2007

Oh...the Pookster & Father's Day

Father's Day turned out to be a rainy one here. Very rainy. However, I do think that DH had a great day overall. I mean, you can't go wrong with a lazy Sunday afternoon spent watching the drama unfold in the US Open. And the one thing you can always count on is that at some point during the course of a normal day, Pook is going to make you laugh. That moment came early this morning as we were getting ready for church. She had made her daddy a present at school and gave it to him this morning (a really cute pic of her in a magnetic frame). As DH is telling her thank you and gushing over it, she says....

"Yeah, well when it's kid's day they better be making me something!"

I just had to interject, "Honey, everyday is kid's day."

Kids! Where do they come up with this stuff? My dad was visiting us this weekend and he swears we've got to get her in commercials.

Speaking of Dad, we had a great visit. There's a lot of history there that I won't go into right now, but it was actually nice to get to see him. He brought along my little brother, too. He's 5 and such a sweetie. Big into Spidey these days. I guess I have all that to look forward to with Diesel.

Another Pook story

I wasn't actually present for this one, but I'm going to share it anyway. Apparently, DH was watching that new Fast Cars & Superstars and Pook comes strolling through the room, spots the photos of the Alltel commercial guys on the hood of one of the cars and says, "What up...Chad." You think that means our kid watches a little too much TV? Yikes!

PS


I posted a couple of new LOs but wanted to show this one off. I am blessed beyond belief!

Here for credits

1 comment:

Chica Grande said...

OMG! I thought I was gonna pee my pants about the 'Chad' story! I can't wait til she's here 24/7!