6.20.2007

Great news & one happy face

How did our trip to Austin go, you ask? The actual car ride was miserable. Rain...all the way down. Traffic was horrid and we were 30 minutes late, but the results of the voyage were completely worth it. The pediatric cardiologist did not hear the murmur from the VSD in Diesel's heart so he officially removed the VSD from his medical file. Praise God! Dr. Wong is a fantastically nice guy and turns out he and his wife are Baylor grads to boot. We spent 20 extra minutes just chatting about that. Small world, I tell ya!

In honor of our fantastic news I just had to post this page. By far, my fave photo taken of him so far.



Here for credits

2 comments:

Nae said...

Praise God for a GREAT report!!! And the page is amazing Love the finished piece! LOVE YOU!
Peace Out!!

Chica Grande said...

OMG! I love it when you snap that one shot that you'll always remember. Do you remember the one we took of Lydia in the back seat of your Explorer. She had your hat on? I love that one! I always remember the way she looked in it!