1.16.2009

The Daily Digi

If you're even remotely interested in digital scrapbooking, I have a new site for you to check out. The Daily Digi is the brainchild of Janet Phillips and I've been so incredibly impressed with the info she is putting out. AND it's not just about scrapbooking. She has some other really cool info like today's post about Firefox. She has also put together a grab bag of fantastic designers for dirt cheap so that you can maybe try out a designer you never have before. Here's a page I did with Shabby Miss Jenn's contribution to the Digi File this month.

blessing

2 comments:

Janet said...

Oh I LOVE it...it is so pretty! That little bit of pink lace just makes it so sweet and feminine!

Janet

Janet said...

P.S. Can you email me at janet AT the dailydigi DOT com? Thanks!