2.01.2009

Artisan Notebook!!!

Check it out! I've been published in the Artisan Notebook for being part of the fabulous Shabby Miss Jenn's creative team and part of the deal was to post a blog prompt on my blog revealing a little bit about me. I chose the "Tell about your favorite song/album/CD in high school" one so here goes...

As a child of the '80s I grew up with an eclectic taste in music so I would never be able to nail down an absolute favorite song from that time of my life. However, I must confess to being a total hair band junkie. I still like them today! Bands like Poison, Cinderella, Guns N Roses, Motley Crue, you get the picture...were all staples of the radio and my cassette (yes, I said cassette) player. Isn't it funny how a song can take you back to a particular place in time? It happens to me all the time and I love it! What was your favorite in high school?

No comments: