9.20.2008

bird is the word!


For a couple of weeks now, I've been keeping a secret in the digiscrap world. However, today I can shout it from the rooftops! I'm officially a CHICK! I was invited to join The Digichick creative team and now I get the awesome privilege of working with tons of fabulously talented designers.

Kim and the incredible team there did a whole site redesign and we're celebrating this weekend with a big party! There are challenges and the entire store is 20% off! Come on over and check it out!

2 comments:

gabs-art said...

woohoo - congrats girl! so happy to share this team with you!

enjoy the party!

Cheryl said...

Woo-Hoo! This is so exciting! Love, love, love being on the team with you ~ feel like I already have an instant click with you ~ which is too cool! Love your blog - great design!!!!