4.02.2008

Please pray

I know that it has been a while since I have updated my blog, but there has been so much happening here as we prepare for the move. I just had to take the time to post and share another blog with you. Please visit Bring the Rain: The Story of Audrey Caroline and join me in lifting up this amazing woman and her family in prayer. Start from her first blog entry and read forward so that you can fully understand their story.

I promise to try and update you on our lives soon (with pics even).

Until next time...

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Thrilled to see that you're passing Audrey Caroline's story along. And thrilled to see that you've published again! Can't wait until you have time to take time for YOU and do some things you enjoy so much. Kiss my babies for me. I love you and miss you all. Nonna