9.21.2007

R-E-D...that spells red!

Another bragging post on the ever so precious Pookster. I just can't get over how much she is learning. We played a quick round of Boggle Jr. (thanks for leaving it Nae) before her bath last night and I was amazed at what she was able to do. Then as we were reading her bedtime story last night, she stopped me when I read the word red and proceeded to tell me how to spell it! She also had to show her daddy the word in the book. I love how far her letter recognition has come.

Upchucking

The Diesel and I are at home today. He vomitted three times last night and then once again this morning so we are, of course, banned from daycare. He doesn't even remotely act like he feels bad and he's not running a fever so we're at a loss for what's wrong. He's been on amoxicillin for a week now and I'm wondering if it's some kind of reaction to that. I've got a call in to the doctor so we'll see what he says.

In the meantime, I'm going to try and clean some of the house, do a little scrappin' and catch a nap if I can.

No comments: