9.29.2007

Ever just have one of those weeks?

Our household was apparently bitten by the stomach bug over the past week and a half. It started last Thursday night with Diesel. Pook woke us up about 4:30 Monday morning with her turn. Her bout was accompanied by a 101.4 temp. That was fun! Normally, I'm usually inexplicably immune to the kids illnesses. Sooooo not the case this time. I spent most of Thursday in the bed, finally returning to the land of the living on Friday. So hopefully that explains the pitiful non-updated nature of the blog.

Tiny confession to make...part of the reason the blog wasn't updated this week is because it was premiere week for all the shows. Had to scope out which new ones are going to make the cut in this house. Jury is still out so I'll have to post more about it later.

A special screening of Happy Feet is beckoning. The Pookster wants me to come watch with her so duty calls.

2 comments:

katg1006 said...

Hi Leslie -
How are you all feeling now? I caught a few season premieres but I just wasn't impressed...

Nicki W. said...

leslie!
hey! i found your blog thru cari...
we had the bug too! it was not fun! good thing it does not last too long! yuck!