8.07.2007

First words *sort of*

We have another talker on our hands. The Diesel has taken to making Ma Ma sounds and he's getting pretty consistent with it...especially when I'm not feeding him fast enough. Then just this morning I heard him saying Da Da Da. It's all cute and gravelly and loud. He's presently talking my ear off and I love it! And this boy can seriously scoot. He's got the one armed army crawl that cracks us all up but he knows how to get there in a hurry when he wants something. Don't let us leave a flip flop on the floor. That's prime material for him. He also loves being under the computer chair. Something about the light from the CPU and external hard drive just draws him like a moth to a flame.

1 comment:

LivE said...

Hi Leslie, just wanted to let you know this blog is certainly NOT what you call it on your siggie on our U&R board: your blog totally rocks!!! So happy to read about your kids: isn't it such a GIFT to have them? (I sometimes wonder when I have to deal with the teenage problems, but I always come back to my senses LOL!) Thanks for your kind words about my freebie--hope you'll come back for more :P