5.24.2007

What do you want them to remember?

So I'm perusing some of the blogs I frequent (meaning read and lurk and occassionally post a comment on). I'm reading Jessica's this morning and enjoying as always her stories about her kids and she posed the question...."What do you want your kids (or those who love you) to remember about their life with you?"

I'll probably be working on how to answer this all day. Well, that and I'll probably come back and edit it like 3 different times. The most important thing I want my children to remember is that they were loved and wanted and that no matter what, there will always be someone in this world who wants only the best for them. If they know that in their souls, then I will be happy. I want them to remember always that their father is a man of great integrity and that his sole reason for living is to see joy on their faces. I would love for them to remember how much we like to give tons of hugs and kisses, how much we love to laugh and sing, the cookies we've baked together and the messes we've made.

No comments: