12.19.2008

Just wanted to share

I've been scrapping some older photos and I just wanted to share this page and a story. Last night, Pook and I went through all of the toys and got rid of some to make room for the new ones coming at Christmas. She loves the thought of giving them to someone who doesn't have anything. She told me that she wanted to get rid of all of her baby toys. After all, she is 5 now and it's time for them to go. As I was telling her daddy this last night on the phone we both got really emotional because our baby girl is growing up. Daddy, of course, wants her to stay this size forever, to always crawl up in his lap and just snuggle with him. It seems like just yesterday she was the size she is in the photo below. It's crazy how time flies!

emma at 8 weeks

1 comment:

LaVon Baker said...

Beautiful. {wiping a tear}