9.16.2008

I...

I snagged this off of another blog tonight and thought it was too cool. Pass it along.

I AM … a child of God, a wife and a mother
I WANT… to sell this house
I HAVE … a really good life
I KEEP … way too many clothes
I WISH I COULD … design things for a living
I HATE … being away from my husband
I FEAR … something happening to my family
I HEAR … my children laughing
I DON’T THINK … anyone but God has all the answers
I REGRET … very little. it's all led me here.
I LOVE … my daughter's eyes and my son's red hair
I AM NOT … alone in this world
I DANCE … because I just can't sit still
I SING … all the time
I NEVER … say never
I RARELY … sleep through the night these days
I CRY ... when I'm mad, frustrated, hurt
I AM NOT ALWAYS … the woman I would like to be
I HATE THAT … our family is separated right now
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … why people do mean things
I NEED … to exercise more
I SHOULD … go to bed...now
I HOPE ... that my children know that they are truly loved and truly blessed

1 comment:

Jill said...

That is a good list Leslie. Might need to snag it sometime!