6.11.2008

Little Rewards

I quite often get shots that capture our children in the exact way I don't want to, but every once in a while I actually get it right. While taking a little excursion to the local arboretum I, of course, carried my camera and was completely rewarded with this...


Pleased as punch doesn't even begin to describe how I feel about this one!

I'm working on week 2 of being a stay-at-home mom and it's just so weird. Talking to my mom the other day I told her it I felt like I was running a race a full speed and then suddenly came to a complete stop. It is nice to slow down though and I'm thoroughly enjoying my time with the kiddos.

We're still trying to sell this house. We had an open house last Sunday and, according to our realtor, had 2 really interested couples. Unfortunately, she's not been able to reach either one by phone to give them the follow information they requested. Please, please, please continue praying that we will sell the house very soon. I don't think I need to tell you how badly we need to get to where Daddy is in a big way!

4 comments:

LaVon Baker said...

from 'turbo' to 'turtle' ... that's what has happened to you, and I love that you are keeping your neck out there and continue to grow, even more than when you were going at 'turbo' speeds.
this is the sweetest picture. it's amazing how much a picture says even when the faces can't be seen. i'm proud as punch of your efforts!

Tammy said...

Les-Love, love, love, love, love this photo!! Can't even tell you how much. Of course, I have a penchant for things at a different angle--creates interest, in my opinion. Your sweet babies are 'sweet from behind', too!
I keep thinking about you and your house. Hubs and I went through your ordeal a couple of times and that is enough for us. As much as I don't like rain and 50 degrees in June, I don't like moving more! Hang in there, girlie. . . this too shall pass.
luvya, me

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and say that you did an awesome job on this blog! I love your photos - and can't wait to see where you go with this! hope you have a fabulous weekend. :)

Edison said...

CUTE pic! ok - what is your e-mail address now? I don't know how to find you