9.07.2007

I am NOT small!

Our dear, sweet, petite Pookster has a severe aversion to the words small and little when used to describe her. Naturally, I have a story to illustrate just that point. On Tuesday, Grammie picked Pook up from school and when I met them at the door this is the coversation that ensued:

"Mommy, Walker said I was small!"
"Well, Pook, you are not as tall as everyone else so I'm sure that's what he meant."
"Nuh-uh. He said I wasn't 4 and that I was small!"
"Honey, you just aren't the same size as everybody else and that's okay."
"Well, I am NOT small!"

And off into the house she went in a huff. Bless her tiny heart.

1 comment:

ksharonk said...

Just dropped in to say hi, and to tell you how much I enjoyed your last two postings here ... your girl sounds so much fun, lol. And yes, I'm thinking you are in trouble where her teens are concerned! ;)